SONDER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 613 605 360)
Allianz Global Assistance OSHC Subscription Plan
Sonder Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 613 605 360) (“Sonder” or “us” or “our” or “we”) provides a personal support service which offers on-demand, professional and personalised assistance to registered subscribers in Australia (the “Service”).
This document sets out the terms and conditions of the “Allianz Global Assistance OSHC Subscription Plan” (“Subscription Plan”). If you have purchased an Allianz Global Assistance OSHC policy from AWP Australia Pty Ltd (“Allianz”), and we have notified you by email that you are entitled to receive a complimentary subscription and membership to use the Service, this Subscription Plan will apply to your use of the Service.
As a condition of using the Service, Sonder requires you to become a registered member of the Service (“Members” or “you” or “your”) and to comply with its Terms of Service (the “Sonder Terms”) (for a copy of the Sonder Terms, please visit: https://sondersafe.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Before you begin using the Service, you should familiarise yourself with the following matters regarding this Subscription Plan:
- This Subscription Plan allows you to use various features and functions of the Service that are available to members who are signed up to our Sonder Essentials Subscription Plan (for more details regarding the Sonder Essentials Subscription Plan, see: https://sondersafe.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- The email address which we have used to establish your profile is the email address which has been provided to us by Allianz.
- The Subscription Plan allows you to use the Service during the “Subscription Term”, being a 12-month period beginning on the start date of your Allianz Global Assistance OSHC policy.
- The length of your Subscription Term may be extended, on a rolling 12-month basis, up to the earlier of the end date of your Allianz Global Assistance OSHC policy or when your student visa expires. We will rely on information provided by Allianz regarding the start date and end date of your Allianz Global Assistance OSHC policy, as well as your student visa expiry date, and we will notify you if there has been changes to that information where appropriate. We will notify you in the future if your Subscription Term has been extended.
- No “Subscription Fees”, as referred to in the Sonder Terms, are payable by you under your Subscription Plan. However, additional costs and charges may apply to your use of the Service in certain situations, in accordance with the Sonder Terms.
- You are always welcome to upgrade or change your Subscription Plan if you want to enjoy more of the features and functions of the Service, but Subscription Fees will apply.
- Due to the nature of the Subscription Plan, and the basis on which you are eligible to use the Service, we may need to provide information about you to Allianz from time to time, including your personal information and about your use of the Service.
- Sonder may terminate your use of the Service, including the Subscription Plan, if you breach or fail to comply with the Sonder Terms.
- This Subscription Plan is intended to be read with the Sonder Terms, and nothing in this Subscription Plan shall alter the meaning or effect of the Sonder Terms.
Finally, you should keep a copy of this document as it sets out important information regarding the Subscription Plan.
Ground Floor, 26 Wentworth Avenue,
Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
+61 2 8379 7739